CVS Health Planogram/Layout Process Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
CVS Health continues to grow and we are seeking a Planogram/Layout Process Manager. In this position, you will work with a highly engaged team of colleagues to ensure the integrity of the store-planogram relationship, minimize margin loss by managing item markdowns for items removed from a store’s planogram, and help identify and implement process improvements to positively impact team productivity.
In this role, you will:
• Provide leadership to a team of 3-5 colleagues.
• Manage the store to planogram relationship and disposition of products as needed due to planogram reclassification or store layout changes.
• Provide space and planogram analyses using SQL/Oracle PL.
• Work in an environment of continuous improvement, researching, developing and implementing innovative solution options to improve departmental productivity and data integrity.
• Design and create custom applications (e.g., multi-user VBA and MS Access databases) and data interfaces to support the business needs of the department. This includes report development and analysis required as part of the business process.
• Assist with store planogram change requests to ensure that corporate planogram/layout strategy is maintained.
• 2+ years’ experience with all Microsoft Office applications, demonstrated VBA and SQL knowledge.
• Macro-space, Micro-space experience; 3+ years of Retail experience
• BS/BA Business Management or Computer Science preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/