CVS Health Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The Manager of Transformation Marketing will support the Sr. Marketing Manager on innovation work focused on transforming the health care experience for consumers, specifically our HealthHUB locations. This person will support the marketing strategy process for both short and longer term needs for those transformation projects that live within the CVS retail space. This role is in a unique position to partner with the Aetna strategy and Retail teams in the development cycle to represent the voice of the customer. Additionally s/he will need to partner with multiple strategy and marketing teams order to leverage owned assets and channels across the Enterprise as well as paid and earned channels to maximize reach for these new offerings.
• Support the overall marketing strategy and marketing plans brief for Transformation efforts that come to life in our Retail channels, helping to deliver on business plans and objectives.
• Assist in the development of marketing plans, leveraging consumer insights and data to inform the mining and prioritization of consumer messaging that will drive brand awareness, consideration and preference.
• Provide thoughtful insight into the day-to-day marketing efforts with a keen sense of detail and organization skills, ensure the team is executing consistently across multiple Enterprise-wide marketing channels.
• Lead development of tactical marketing briefs to extend the campaign in owned assets (email, direct mail, etc.).
• Establish strong relationships and collaborate closely with business partners across the organization, including Operations, Customer Insights, Analytics, Media, Creative, Agency Partners, Legal, etc. Ensure cross-functional alignment on initiatives and launch deadlines are met.
• Accountability for smaller scale projects from managing timelines, gaining internal approvals to invoicing.
• 3+ years of marketing experience, with exposure to broad range of integrated marketing tactics and paid, owned and earned media channels
• Self-motivated, high-capacity, flexible individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong comfort with managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
• Keen attention to detail and steadfast intellectual curiosity
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with and to influence cross-functional partners
• Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience in brand marketing
Experience in retail marketing
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs