CVS Health IT Systems Advisor - EPIC in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The IT Systems Advisor - EPIC is a liaison position coordinating Minute Clinic/Epic projects between the Business and Minute Clinic IT. You will be responsible for leading solutions and integration for Minute Clinic applications and Epic road mapping. You will be a key leader and a visionary to the technology direction and roadmap for enterprise business capabilities in the Epic space. This position will influence business leaders and technical leads in achieving CVS Health strategic goals through the use of reusable, highly reliable Epic assets. Incumbent is responsible for the SDLC of Minute Clinic/Epic projects in a leveraged capacity at all stages of the system lifecycle (PRF input, BEG, Requirements, Design, Build, QA, Deploy, Warranty) She/he will serve as an integral partner in the business development process and ensure that assigned projects comply with the CVS Health roadmaps and standards. As the IT Systems Advisor, you will oversee projects, and regular review/update meetings with architects and developers as well as support the PMs and BAs to ensure timelines are met.
• Minimum of 5+ years relevant healthcare IT/HIT/HIM experience
• Strong knowledge of EPIC applications and understanding of the healthcare IT industry
• 4+ Prior Epic application experience and certifications
• Applications and monitoring practices
• 4+ years of SDLC and IT experience
• Developing and applying documentation for projects (NFR, Use Cases for the business, RTMs, etc.)
• Experience with implementation of large enterprise systems
• Ability to assess the impact of design changes on the business, application relationships and workflow
• Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong ability to facilitate collaboration among technical architecture team members and business partners
• Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills; ability to motivate and lead teams in matrix organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Eagerness and ability to build a team
• Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and nontechnical project staff and customers
• Analytical, problem resolution and interpersonal skills
Bachelors degree in Information Sciences or equivalent degree and experience
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/