CVS Health Enterprise Market Strategy Director in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
As the Enterprise Market Strategy Director you will lead a team responsible for partnering across the CVS Health enterprise to provide market focused thought leadership. You and your team will be responsible for market intelligence research, analyses and insight generation that guide and inform strategic direction and execution. It will be imperative that you bring your strong consultative skills to convince enterprise leaders and operators of your value, earning their trust and working collaboratively to define actionable growth strategies.
You will accomplish your goals by:
• Building and nurturing deep advisory relationships with CVS Health’s key leaders to effectively engage, inform, impact and influence
• Defining, building out, and enhancing a core set of market intelligence resources that identify and analyze industry trends, client and market needs, market threats and opportunities
• Delivering consistent and thoughtful data driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, prioritization, and understanding to an audience that spans from executive leadership to front line colleagues
• Leading and directing your team members in a collaborative environment within our broader Enterprise Market Strategy team
Your success will be defined by your ability to lead and support various cross-functional initiatives spanning market and growth strategy by scoping, executing, controlling and ensuring meaningful outcomes. You will frame the market by actively identifying and researching market trends, opportunities, risks, and conducting fact based analyses and scenario planning. You will need to bring with you a strong understanding of healthcare and pharmacy market dynamics, client and member needs, government & policy impact, market trajectory, and CVS Health capabilities. You and your team “tell the story” throughout the organization, establishing yourselves as credible and consultative partners to key leadership and subject matter experts.
• 10 or more years of extensive experience in and knowledge of the healthcare industry, with specific background in pharmacy/pharmacy benefits, payors, and/or providers strongly preferred
• Willingness and Ability to Travel up to 25%
• High energy, detail oriented and creative individual
• High-level of skill and experience required in process definition, often in ambiguous situations.
• Possesses the ability to break down complex problems into discrete analytical questions and then guide a team to develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to suggest and drive strategic decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and “on paper,” at all levels of the organization
• Expert at identifying, uncovering and developing compelling views into the necessary quantitative and qualitative fact base to support strategic insights & recommendations (e.g. via PowerPoint presentations)
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to identify, analyze and solve practical problems taking into account relevant factors and a wide variety of variables
• Demonstrated experience leading large, cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• High level of independent judgment and initiative required
• Advanced skills with spreadsheets and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of all major Microsoft business products
• Bachelor’s degree in business, strategy, or quantitative disciplines background is required
• Master's degree preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/