CVS Health eCommerce Senior Director, Marketing in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in his or her healthcare journey. To help us achieve this goal we are looking for innovative marketing leaders who think big and push boundaries to get results.
The Senior Director eCommerce, Marketing will be responsible for leading a team that drives our integrated Retail Marketing planning, leveraging data and insights. You will lead the teams that are responsible for identifying and activating Marketing driven growth opportunities, using data and technology advancements. Additionally, you will lead a growing team and focus area, driving growth of our e-commerce business. A strong innovation, analytical, and entrepreneurial mindset is required to set the course for the team and impact and influence the organization to invest in growth opportunities.
Partner closely with other Front Store Marketing and Merchandising partners across the Enterprise, you will develop integrated marketing strategies and plans, in new and innovative ways, with our supplier partners that go across categories, to support and deliver new customers, increased trips and spend enabling us to exceed our bold growth targets.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
• Working closely with the VP, Marketing, Front Store, draft the annual Marketing plan and gain alignment across a number of stakeholders and the Retail Leadership team
• Lead the eCommerce growth team, drafting customer and sales growth strategies while leading the team that executes against their strategies
• Own and drive medium and long-term strategy projects across various functional areas, looking across various Marketing focus areas to identify channel effectiveness opportunities, spend allocation, customer analysis, etc. to get to a cohesive learning agenda
• In partnership with the media team and supplier partners identify ways that we do more together to reach and engage with consumers, outside of our stores
• In partnership with the Enterprise Analytics team, regular report out on consumer and competitor Marketing data points that lead to actionable outcomes across retail
• Lead the team in unlocking ever-smarter, more targeted and impactful Marketing, using data, technology, and new media solutions in marketing plans
• Establish and maintain relationships with Digital Marketing leaders at our supplier partners to co-develop partnership marketing activities, using digital tools and technology
• Demonstrate data and insights to drive strategic and tactical marketing decisions and optimizations, and demonstrates accountability to business impact
• Actively builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and executives, inspiring collaboration, connecting ideas and consulting on marketing opportunities.
• Ensure cross-functional collaboration and coordination in achieving agreed-upon priorities
• Lead, coach, guide, and motivate a team of colleagues performing related work with a clear statement of goals and support in building toward those goals. Consistently takes a leadership role in organizing project teams, inspiring collaboration and innovation, and developing plans for both internal and cross-functional projects or initiatives.
• Lead, inspire, and develop a direct and indirect team of seasoned Marketers
• 10 + years of business experience with extreme proficiency building executive level presentations and business cases
• 5 + years’ experience leading a team either directly or cross functionally
• Experience working in highly matrixed corporate organization
• Experience in Retail/CPG
• Ecommerce growth experience
• MBA preferred
• Confirmed ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights
• Experience working with CPGs on joint marketing programs preferred
• Proficient in use of key financial metrics/ratios to build and evaluate business cases
• Deep understanding of marketing and marketing functions, measurement and technology
• Working knowledge of available marketing channels both online and offline
• Proven track record of evaluating and elevating creative and media to inspire consumers to act
• Shown ability to inspire, collaborate with, and influence business partners
• Consistent record of growing and developing a high performing team
• Ability to represent the voice of the customer in strategic business discussions
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Proficient in use of key financial metrics/ratios to evaluate business cases
• Understanding of the Front Store lines of business (e.g., category management, merchant)
Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/