CVS Health Bilingual Social Media Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
CVS Health is committed to helping people on their path to better health. For millions each day, that journey begins with one of our 9,700+ retail pharmacies and 1,100 MinuteClinics. Whether it’s stocking up on the latest deals, healthy foods or getting expert advice from your local Pharmacist, CVS Health plays an active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience.
As part of CVS Health’s growing internal Media team, you as the Bilingual Social Media Manager will be responsible for serving as the initial point of contact for inbound requests on CVS Pharmacy owned social platforms. As the Bilingual Social Media Manager, you will be essential to boosting brand awareness, elevating CVS’ online communities, and ensuring all communication aligns with CVS’ marketing strategies. You must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends; and will be responsible for moderating social communities of scale, developing creative and engaging content, and translating social metrics into actionable opportunities. This position will work closely with the internal social media team, agencies and social media partners as needed.
Your additional responsibilities of the Bilingual Social Media Manager include:
• Strategize ways to scale our social communities, make connections, and build relationships on social media
• Creatively and proactively assist CVS Pharmacy social media audience with requests for information or help.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests on CVS Pharmacy owned social platforms.
• Participate in online conversations as CVS Pharmacy to build brand visibility and thought leadership.
• Respond to comments and inquiries in real-time to engage users and improve positive sentiment. Escalate comment or inquiry when needed to the appropriate teams.
• Regularly help to develop content for social to creatively communicate about CVS Pharmacy advances and services.
• Help translate product, store, and pharmaceutical information to retail social audiences in an informative and engaging way.
• Monitor online conversations to identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends that pertain to CVS Pharmacy.
• Establish platform benchmarks and develop a reporting schedule including recommendations.
• 2-4 years of experience directly managing social media communities of scale for a brand or agency.
• Bilingual - fluent in Spanish (speaking and writing).
• Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends.
• Ability to work across multiple teams to identify potential Q&A before campaign launch.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Experience reporting on social KPIs and metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to implement social and content strategy supported by testing and metrics.
• Experience sourcing and managing creative content, development and publishing.
• Advanced understanding and experience within social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast-paced environment.
• Customer care experience in the healthcare industry.
• Friendly, customer-focused personality.
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to create editorial and technical writing output quickly and within a brand voice.
• Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/