CVS Health Application Development - Senior Advisor in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
As a Sr. Advisor/Lead UI Developer, you be a part of a large-scale development and deployment environment delivering robust software products utilized in integrated pharmacy experience. You will be leading or facilitating the design and development based on the requirements finalized and functional definition provided by customer during implementation of the solution. You should be fast learner, great communicator, great problem solver, self-motivated, flexible with domain, and strong analytical skills with solid attention to quality and detail.
• Build, test, and deploy webpages and mobile applications in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
• Lead Interactive / UI development for projects.
• Develop front-end for responsive mobile and web applications.
• Work with a cross functional team comprising of development leads, designers, project managers, and others to seamlessly transition designs into deployment.
• Build prototypes and demo applications that address client needs. Stay abreast of modern web/mobile technologies and build processes.
• Create and adapt responsive templates accordingly. Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- 8 years of professional experience in UI development using HTML, CSS, JS & JS frameworks.
• Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, Sass/Less, Mixins, Polyfills, JS Libraries & Frameworks like (jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular 4.0 & above), REST API's
Expert & build& deployment tools like gulp, grunt, docker etc., and having experience with architecting solutions to complex problems.
• Deep knowledge of Angular & AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
• Experience with writing custom reusable components, pipes, directives, services & modules using Angular CLI.
• Experience in architecting and building seamless features/application from scratch using relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
• Experience with various version control tools like GIT & SVN.
• Working experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing tools - preferably Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives. Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
• Experience with Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, HP ALM & JIRA etc.
• Working experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing tools - preferably Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives. Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
• Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while maintaining composure under pressure.
• Pro-active attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess a highly positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally, externally with onsite & offshore developers.
Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/