JPMorgan Chase Business Analyst / Data Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
• Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
• Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
• Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
• Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
• Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on technology business and data analysis
•5+ years of experience in Business/Data Analysis, including interfacing with lines of business, gathering and analyzing requirements and writing functional specifications
•5+ years of experience with standard business modeling techniques, such as cross-functional process flows, use cases, wireframes, and UML
•3+ years of hands-on experience working within Oracle/Sybase database environment
•Functional understanding of data modeling and relational database design concepts
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all members of the organization including senior management
•Able to multi-task with ease including a demonstrated track record of delivering multiple concurrent complex technical projects on time
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent documentation and presentation skills
• Proficient in SQL query creation to analyze data and research business requirements
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio, and Project)
•3+ years of experience in Retail/Consumer Finance domain (Cards/AutoFinance/Mortgage/Consumer Banking) preferred
•3+ years of specific experience in Business/Data Analysis for areas such as Accounting, General Ledger, Sub-Ledger, Balance Sheet, P&L Statements preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.