Bank of America Sr. Sector Engagement Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) function within Global Information Security is responsible for information security control enforcement, cybersecurity awareness, and enablement across all lines of business, enterprise functions, technology, and operations teams. The BISO team also leads cybersecurity external engagement.
Position will be a member of the GIS External Engagement Team. As a Senior Sector Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for leading and overseeing GIS participation in external public-private partnership efforts, developing strategic external communication and engagement plans, and maintaining the governance framework for GIS's participation in in external sector efforts. Ensure that GIS's participation in external efforts is aligned to GIS priorities, achieves stated goals, and ensures that projects are delivering to milestones on time and within resource guidelines, identifying/tracking/ addressing roadblocks. Must be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment.
• Strong Relationship Management skills - the successful candidate will be able to manage multiple projects in close coordination with GIS senior executives, BAC Public Policy, GIS Compliance, and legal counsel.
• Strong Project Management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a matrixed reporting environment
• Strong analytic skills and fact-based decision making
• Knowledge and experience with cyber security public policy issues
• Proven ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (oral and written)
• Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly
• Ability to influence horizontally and vertically across the organization and diverse audiences
• Exhibit strong relationship building/ management and interpersonal skills
• Prepares effective PowerPoint slides to present analysis and other information
• Experience working with multiple teams, senior executives, and private sector entities
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
• College Degree - B.A or B.S. required, advanced degree preferable.
Posting Date : 09/15/2018
Washington, DC, BANK OF AMERICA, 730 15th St NW,
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.