Aetna International Associate Account Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
Req ID: 62419BR
The Associate Account Manager works with the Account Manager to retain customers by providing day to day support to producers, plan sponsors and other external constituents. The AAM will work with internal business partners in support of their assigned customers. The AAM role provides proactive account service management in support of business objectives and to achieve customer satisfaction.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
Aetna International is looking for a motivated, energetic individual to join the Aetna International Government Segment Account Management team. The Associate Account Manager will be assigned to a specific book of business and will be responsible for managing the day to day incoming requests from producers and plan sponsors in addition to supporting the Account Manager as requested. As the Associate Account Manager, the candidate will:
• Develop and maintain favorable relationships with Aetna International's customers and brokers through superior customer service
• Retain and grow the client relationship and effectively position our products with an emphasis on expanding the assigned book of business
• Communicate and present information to audiences at all levels, both internally and externally
• Travel to customers and brokers as necessary
• Work to develop and maintain understanding of the international business environment
• Provide input to product development areas as appropriate to ensure competitive products and services.
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
3-5 years industry or customer service experience preferably with complex accounts.
Insurance license, as required by state law, is a plus but not required upon hire.
College degree or equivalent work experience.
Sales & Service - Account Management
Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Handling Service Challenges, Service - Working Across Boundaries
General Business - Communicating for Impact, Service - Case Administration, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs
Additional Job Information:
Full-time telework to be evaluated based on prior work experience. Period of office based employment may be required prior to telework consideration. Preferred work location in Washington, DC area. Additional work location options include New York, NY, Blue Bell, PA, Linthicum, MD, Hartford, CT.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Sales / Distribution Management
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.
- Aetna Jobs