Aetna Enterprise Strategy – Strategic Planning Manager - 59201BR in Washington, District Of Columbia
Req ID: 59201BR
It is an exciting time in healthcare. The industry is evolving and the opportunities to drive real change and improve the health of millions are endless. Our recent combination with CVS Health positions Aetna at the center of this Transformation. As part of the Enterprise Strategy team, you will help shape the strategy for one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. Our Enterprise Strategy team is a small, high-performing group that works closely with senior leadership to pave the way for the future of our company. In Strategy, you will work hand-in-hand with business leaders to identify and analyze exciting new opportunities to drive growth and differentiation in a dynamic industry.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
This position has a unique opportunity to be a part of developing the strategy for the broader CVS organization, while also building subject matter expertise and facilitating development of the strategy for segments within the Aetna Business Unit. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with senior executives, and provide analysis, guidance and direction within areas of expertise.
· Leads formulation, preparation and communication of strategic and operational business plans
· Leads cross-functional strategic projects executed in partnership with senior leadership
· Leads research associated with business issues and plan formulation; including development of business cases
· Effectively facilitates large scale meetings and strategic workshops, including preparation and driving tangible outcomes
· Stimulates strategic thinking in support of business direction, including proactively identifying and managing impact of strategic insights organization
· Develops communication vehicles (e.g., presentations, speeches)
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
Bachelor s Degree, Master s Degree preferred
6+ years leadership experience and technical/functional expertise in several of the following areas: management consulting, financial analysis, public policy, mergers and acquisitions, operations management and/or marketing
Strong business acumen and analytical skills
Experience building and evaluating financial models and developing presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy
Ability to identify, structure and solve business problems
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication and presentation skills
Ability to interact with senior leadership and lead meetings/facilitate strategic workshops
· Graduated from a top-tier graduate business or public health program
· Preference for strategy consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy/M&A experience (direct healthcare experience is preferred but not required)
· Proven leadership experience and strong executive presence
· Ability to work independently, on a team, and with remote teammates
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Planning
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.
- Aetna Jobs