EY Administrative Assistant-KHI in Pakistan
Core Business Services
Requisition # PAK00107
Post Date Apr 12, 2018
The incumbent will be responsible to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include providing general administrative and clerical support to the service line. Coordination and strong communication skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responding to inter departmental queries.
• Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers.
• Arranging All Partners’ Meeting, trainings for different departments, business meetings, seminars and large scale events like International Women’s Day, Independence Day Celebration and other CSR events.
• Making screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining outlook/calendars and making appointments;
• Maintaining personnel files for several employee categories.
• Collating initial data for the quarterly newsletter and diligently coordinating with all service lines for timely submission.
• Graduate (B.Com, BA)
• 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Good English drafting skills
• Comfortable with computer operations
• Personal effectiveness
• Ability to take initiative
• Time management
• Thoroughness and attention to detail