EY IAM Identity Provisioning - Regional Lead in Argentina
IAM Identity Provisioning - Regional Lead
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001HX
Post Date 3 days ago
Under minimal supervision the IAM Services, Identity Provisioning Operations Regional Lead will be responsible for all aspects of area IAM services, including ensuring the team’s compliance with Information Security policies and procedures. This individual will also be responsible for area oversight of the IAM team operational functions. The role drives the use of Industry or vendor recognized frameworks and tools to perform assigned directives aligned to the IAM technologies under management including but not limited to Active Directory Domain Services, Secure ID and Microsoft / Forefront Identity Manager, MIM, Oracle Idenity Manager, Domino-Lotus Notes. The role is generally guided by the Global Lead for Identity Provisioning in IAM & PKI Operations. The role drives the aligned team in initial production readiness and appropriate user testing activities including identification and resolution of noted errors or deficiencies prior to implementation or “go live” production. The role drives collaboration with peers within others areas and help to run 24/7 support. The role drives the “health” of any new or remediated initiative for IAM and in doing so reviews appropriate performance management information systems (MIS) metrics and analytics to monitor and assess project implementation success as well as for Business As Usual (BAU) operational support. In driving objectives and guiding the aligned technical implementation staff the role requires a high level of expertise and adherence to aligned industry frameworks and standards including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework which details the IT industry’s mandated standards and procedures to determine improvement recommendations such as for IT operations and delivery.
The role is generally guided by the Global Lead IAM Identity Provisioning operations. To achieve success within a global 24/7 environment, manages direct reports to the highest level of performance, selects and hires staff, aligns responsibilities and objectives to abilities and to coach performance. Participates in on call 24x 7 rotation to maintain Global environment. As part of the roles remit, the role conducts general discussions to determine the effectiveness of complex IAM processes as well as remediation or new initiatives being implemented against ITIL, PMI and other internal IT and IAM processing standards to validate effective changes prior to implementation in production. The role is expected to determine critical directives, make decisions and make viable appropriate “go” and “no go” decisions aligned to IAM new or modified technologies being rolled out or can direct additional changes to drive improvements in same.
What are you going to do?
· User account provisioning for core infrastructure systems
· Lead the global standardization of processes and procedures, automation of processes and procedures, and the consolidation of services from a Country to a Sub-Area or Area or Global level, as far as they can’t be automated.
· Partnering and collaborating with Global Information Security and,Security Operations to provide a “system of checks and balances” approach to the management of EY’s IAM function
· Collaborate with local and area HR functional groups to validate and align existing processes that impact user account provisioning and deprovisioning.
· Maintains interpersonal skills to engage with senior executives of the firm, in cross business discussions within a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization and to build a solid network of peers and others of influence. Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills.
· Projects advanced consultative skill to conduct effective questioning, hone in on key directives to formulate ideas and materials as well as present those ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization including senior and/or executive management.
· Manifests a strong analytical and problem solving ability to escalate and negotiate complex and conflicting issues in technologies and process reviews, handle multiple and shifting priorities across a broad spectrum of operating environments, and drive IAM Operation objectives that are both financially sound and operationally feasible. .
· Demonstrated capabilities to both strategically plan as well as direct the execution of project plans for engineered directives. Can both develop and drive the implementation of the aligned “roadmap” to guide execution.
· Possesses a strong knowledge of collaboration tools designed for sharing knowledge and information such as Service Management Knowledge System, SharePoint and Yammer to guide the team in same.
· Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the assigned businesses’ end-to-end processes and operating environment to support proper recognition of issues aligned to InfoSec, EWT and CT goals and strategy mandates and proactively position new designs and improvement opportunities.
What do we need from you?
· Manage team and projects by delegating work effectively and using appropriate resources. Resolves team conflicts with a proven ability to implement and communicate difficult decisions. Provide individual, team and peer mentoring as appropriate and required to develop capabilities within team, function and organization.
· College degree technology based or statistical/math sciences or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
· 8-10years of experience in all aspects of infrastructure management and operations
· Extensive experience in IAM including access control, request-authorization frameworks and general security policies related to IAM
· Extensive experience in consolidation of IAM tasks on a country / sub area / area or global level
· Proven skills to develop actionable roadmaps and to implement in an efficient way
· Very good understanding of key performance indicators relevant for the role
· Experience in financial management like budgeting and cost comparison for the relevant services.
· ITIL v2 or v3 Foundations
· MCSE / MCITP
Shift : Monday to Friday 12 a 9PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.