EY Business Development Lead (HAT:545) in Argentina
Business Development Lead (HAT:545)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001I6
Post Date 6 days ago
Reporting to the PMO leader, the Shared Business Platform Business development lead will cater to account management, business development, client management and marketing.
•Responsible for business development, client relationship management, account management
• Responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy and development of collateral
• Responsible for landing new platform needs into Shared Business Platforms – drive advertising campaigns, marketing new platforms/ products.
• Responsible for newsletters, customer retention and on boarding new customers and managing client relations.
• Responsible for key metrics around business development, consumption of platforms.
• Interacting with the service lines and clients to provide insight about Shared Business Platform competencies •
Gathering feedback from users/ clients and feed into L2s and plans.
• Understand markets/ sectors and develop go-to-market plans for SBP.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Should have excellent communication and presentation skills and experience in dealing with senior management.
• Should have understanding of the technology spectrum and should be able to adopt the needs of the changing technologies
• Strong ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Understand the EY account management framework and business development policies.
• Should have ability to navigate through the ambiguous situations and should be able to manage escalations.
• Work with the 3rd parties to define the SOW and negotiate with them for any marketing related campaigns • Demonstrated experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision
• Broad understanding of global environments, including regional issues and differences. Additional skills requirements:
• Must demonstrate leadership in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team.
• A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Able to build relationships and network at all levels.
• Due to our global organization and global operating model there may be cross border reporting lines. This position may have direct reports in different locations.
• Your manager may be based in another country.
As this is a role with global focus and responsibilities, you may be required to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone in order to partner with other IT Services staff globally. This role may also include travel, both domestic and international.
• Degree in Sales and Marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience
Experience: 10+ years of Experience in IT business development, account management and client relationship management. Experience in managing the key metrics of the business and account management Experience in dealing with Global clients is must.
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.