EY Active Directory Security Analyst in Argentina
Active Directory Security Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001HY
Post Date May 17, 2018
The Active Directory Security Analyst will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and security of an Active Directory forest supporting multiple enterprise forests. The Analyst will be responsible for protecting the highly privileged accounts and their associated credentials. The analyst will also work with team members to enhance security monitoring tools with contextual information. The analyst must be able to review vulnerability scans and provide an assessment of the vulnerabilities as they relate to the environment. The analyst will review various sources for security information and threats and determine the potential impact to the environment. Risk assessment techniques are a plus.
What are you going to do?
• Ability to manage and maintain an Active Directory forest infrastructure
• Ability to troubleshoot common Windows and Active Directory issues
• Ability to locate and assimilate new information to provide context for security events
• Ability to recognize and research attacks and attack patterns
• Ability to prioritize events so that the most impactful are addressed first
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, often unsupervised
• Responsible for oversight of some projects assigned
• Assists management in the selection and retention of software applications, support staff, and on-going maintenance
• Provides project management assistance to the Project Manager for any size project
What do we need from you?
• On Call with ability to physically access Secaucus Data Center
• Strong network and/or system background
• Strong knowledge of Windows Server technologies
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting
• Experience with host based intrusion detection/prevention (HIDS/HIPS)
• Knowledge of IPsec desired
• Knowledge of PKI desired
• Knowledge of Cyberark desired
• Knowledge of PowerBroker desired
• Experience with 24x7 support a plus
• Strong knowledge of information security technologies
• Strong research skills
• Excellent team skills and integrity in a professional environment
• Excellent social, communication and technical writing skills Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
• Knowledgeable in legal issues within information security environments (i.e., data privacy)
• TCP/IP network expertise
• Excellent teaming skills
• Exceptional social, communication, and technical and general writing skills
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the following:
• Active Directory configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
• Windows Server platform administration, including knowledge of 2012 R2
• Scripting and writing PowerShell Cmdlets
• Reviewing security events and threats
• Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack
• Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Experience with programming languages such as Java, Java script, C, C++, C#, ASP, .NET, Visual Basic and is a plus (perl, python as well)
• Certification Requirements:
• CISSP, CISM or CISA desirable
Shift : Wednesday to Saturday 12 to 10pm.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.