Lockheed Martin System Integration, Test & Evaluation – Analyst in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Description: The selected individual will work as part of a multi-contractor team providing direct support to our NSWC Dahlgren Division Dam Neck Activity (NSWCDD DNA) customer performing support and system engineering for Joint After Action Review – Resource Library (JAAR-RL), their customers and their sites. The work location for this position is at our LM Facility in Virginia Beach, VA. The support position includes, but is not limited to, customer support, integration and test, documentation, requirements analysis, and potentially some software development. Additionally, this position will include interfacing with Navy, USMC, Air Force and Army and Army National Guard personnel to train, support, configure and operate the JAAR-RL tool set. This position may require occasional short term business travel to customer sites for configuration, training and support of the JAAR-RL suite.
• Experience installing and administering RHEL 6/7 and Windows servers and workstations.
• Familiarity with JAAR-RL Operations and Configuration.
• Experience with PostgreSQL and advanced capabilities of DBMS.
• Experience with FOM (Federation Object Models)
• Experience programming Network User Datagram and Transmission Control Protocol interfaces (TCP/IP).
• Experience and/or certifications related to Information Assurance (IA) standards, procedures, and policies.
• Knowledge of Military modeling and simulation training systems to include JSAF/JBUS, NGTS, BFTT, MTWS, ITESS, JDS and ICADS.
• Modeling and simulation knowledge using standards such as High-Level Architecture (HLA) and/or Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) standards.
• Familiarity with military training tools and protocols such as C2 and C4I devices, HLA, DIS, Link16 and other protocols.
• Knowledge of Naval Surface combat systems.
• Knowledge of training range systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-contractor, collaborative environment with frequently changing priorities.
• A positive, can do attitude to get things done in an aggressive development environment, with a natural curiosity in graphics technology in VR/AR/Immersive environments and desire to work in the DoD environment
• Experience collaborating with other developers, ability to collaborate and communicate across disciplines, version control, bug tracking
• Experience with development tools and environments such as Integrate Development Environments (IDEs) i.e. Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, Blender, etc.
• Experience integrating graphics designs into gaming engines such as Unity and Unreal.
• Background with USN Combat Systems (AWS, SSDS, Weapons Systems, etc.), knowledge of Navy maintenance training process, procedure, etc.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs