CVS Health Human Resources Business Partner in Tampa, Florida
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and leverage your Human Resources experience with an innovative and driven team at CVS.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for partnering with our business leaders and Centers of Excellence to deliver value-added HR programs for leaders and colleagues. This role will align with key leaders to advance organizational capability, facilitate positive change management, define organizational needs and be a key partner in driving success of key business initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support employee engagement efforts across the enterprise to reduce turnover rates while enhancing employee productivity.
• Execute action plans to introduce and reinforce desired culture.
• Ensures alignment of HR processes such as, Talent Reviews, Performance Appraisals, and Annual Compensation Process.
• Drive the HR component of the business strategy through planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of assigned client groups.
• Partner with leaders on desired staffing and organizational structure models to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Drive HR standardizations, processes, and efficiencies across regional footprints and business units.
• Create and implement HR solutions that drive performance improvement and support the short- and long-term objectives.
• Drive manager accountability as it relates to staff development, performance management, succession and talent management, and pay for performance.
• Engage internal partners to ensure opportunities are addressed systemically and consistently, with a focus on creating a culture of continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
• Demonstrated success translating business strategies into organizational and HR strategies & actions.
• A track record of positive results and an ability to show how his/her programs and policies have contributed to the growth and bottom line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
• Self-motivated; bias for action.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated success executing change management initiatives.
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• 5+ years experience within Human Resources.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
•Influence for Impact - ability to build strong relationships with leaders and clients to influence decisions
•Consultative and Collaborative
•Ability to anticipate needs
Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required.
Bachelor's Degree but equivalent work experience is acceptable
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, or Human Resources preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs