JPMorgan Chase DW Delivery Lead in Tampa, Florida
This role will work closely with global development teams, to coordinate requirements and development work between Business Analysts/Business Users. In addition, the Data Warehouse Technical Lead performs non-development work to include production support specifically, monitoring scheduled jobs; reviewing the results to determine success/failure; documenting success/failure; troubleshooting failures; providing up-to-date communication with the user community; and maintaining documentation.
This specific Data Warehouse team role is responsible for hands-on oversight of all phases of the SDLC, including requirements; designing operational/dimensional data models, preparation of written technical design documents; develop ment of extract/transform/load routines using PL/SQL and Informatica Power Center. Performing data analysis; plan and monitor integrated testing of ETL and Reporting with Quality Assurance; and migrating releases into various Test, UAT and Production environments. Candidate must have the ability to work effectively in a demanding multi-project, multi-team environment. Must have strong Oracle, Unix, Linux skills, and demonstrated experience with large multi-terabyte, partitioned warehouse systems. Experience with Java a plus.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Banking and Warehousesystems
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and technical design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, Scripting or ETL a plus
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· 5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on Technical Design/Delivery of Warehousesolutions
· 2+ years’ experience leading a diverse team in an IT organization with hands-on experience in Agile software design and delivery .
· 2+ years of hands on leadership of complex projects in environments across multiple logistical delivery sites
· Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead cross functional teams to a solution and adjust leadership style for the situation
· Person will act as SME on all SDLC Delivery/Scrum/Kanban/Iterative activities.
· Proactively identify obstacles and collaborate with team to identify several options/solutions
· Identify and help implement continuous process enhancements/improvements, focus on driving efficiency and improvements in controls.
· Collect and store all required compliance artifacts, develop slides / decks for senior management team to articulate status and issues
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.