JPMorgan Chase Consumer & Community Banking Compliance Manager – Complaints Intelligence Compliance Analytics Vice President in Tampa, Florida
The Compliance Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by working closely with the business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters.
The primary role of the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Complaints Intelligence Compliance team (CIC) is to perform monitoring, analysis, and regulatory advisement of compliance risk related to applicable rules, laws and regulations governing the Line of Business (LOB) complaint management functions, as well as determining potential compliance risks resulting from analyzing the Firm’s complaints. This position partners closely with the Chief Compliance Officers, LOB Compliance Officers and Business Owners.
The Complaints Intelligence Compliance Policy Officer is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in understanding the business operations and associated complaint risk that could span across multiple lines of businesses both within CCB and Firmwide. The scope of work begins with the complaint data within each of the lines of businesses.
Role expectations and job responsibilities include:
· Think holistically about business processes; Design, analyze historical trends and implement data analytics, trend analysis, validation of source system information and other required controls over the line of business practices that are highlighted in complaint data.
· Complete and summarize data analyses, to include several alternative data sources, against internal and external complaint data.
· Proactively recommend ways to improve the complaint analytics processes
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management and drive change across multiple lines of businesses
· Degree in finance, economics, statistics or other quantitative fields
· Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
· Exposure to SAS/SQL is required
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to respond to complicated and unclear production issues
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and strategic goals
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Legal or Audit experience (5+ years) preferred
General Job expectations include:
· Lead the complaints program and manage to the Compliance Pillars and Practices and align CIC Goals and Objectives
o Be a subject matter expert on the Firmwide Complaint Policy.
o Aggregate vertical line of business complaint data and monitoring results to provide a comprehensive view of consistencies and process gaps between the CCB Lines of Businesses.
· Knowledge of consumer Laws / Rules / Regulations and the intersection between the Office of Legal Obligations, Compliance Risk Assessment, and Complaints Compliance
o Knowledge of the Office of Legal Obligation program, including mapping of legal obligations to Compliance Relevant Risks, and the specific legal obligations which govern the complaint handling process.
o Understand and translate the Firmwide Compliance Risk Assessment & Management Process results into monitoring and reporting, including the demonstration of applicability and coverage of legal requirements (obligations).
o Assess a law / rule / regulation, define, and articulate the compliance risk for the business.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.