Lockheed Martin Systems Integrations Manager in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Manage the OPIR Systems Integration Team responsible for system level integration across the OPIR programs. Responsibilities include planning and managing the day-to-day activities of a team of systems engineers supporting development and integration of new capabilities into SBIRS operational system, to include Geosynchronous Satellites 5&6; and development and integration of NextGen Block 0 GEO constellation with the NIO ground capabilities. Specific areas of responsibilities include integration and management of the program tether; management of the system level specialty engineering team; CIPs process lead for reviews, audits and tailoring; manage the OPIR programs risk and opportunity process; management of the system integration cost accounts. Serve as SEIT Point of Contact (POC) for subcontractor requirements review board. Management of SEIT proposal efforts for SBIRS follow-on and business development efforts, to include leading capabilities and enhancement studies.
1) Engineering or Technical experience.
2) Experience leading an engineering team.
3) Demonstrated ability to meet individual commitments.
4) Current TS Clearance with ability to obtain an SCI.
5) Demonstrated experience working with external customers.
6) Effective oral and written communications skills.
7) Previous cost account manager experience, or is capable of CAM certification.
8) Working knowledge of System Engineering and Product Development processes
9) Ability to travel to support job duties.
1) Previous Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) or OPIR specific experience.
2) Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-discipline team with diverse backgrounds.
3) Prior coded leadership experience.
4) Strong organizational skills.
5) Demonstrated success in implementing and tailoring System Engineering and Product Development processes
6) Demonstrated experience implementing risk & opportunity management process
7) Previous proposal experience
8 SCI access
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.