Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Lead the Electrical System Integration team for the Next Gen OPIR Space Vehicle, integrating new primary payloads, auxiliary payloads and significant communication subsystem changes with a large emphasis on common interfaces to enable different payloads on each vehicle. The program schedule requires sound Conops, requirement and interface development to achieve aggressive SRR, PDR and CDR milestones. Work with the SEIT, Ground and customer teams to ensure coordination and flow down of requirements including new cyber and resiliency requirements. Ensure subsystems interfaces and requirements are well defined including SV architecture changes and on-ramp/off-ramps to meet schedule constraints. Ability to assist technical teams to ensure documentation and requirements for design reviews are met. Support senior Systems Engineers with a integrated plan.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or related Technical Discipline
• Experience with Electrical Systems' Requirements and Verification
• Experience with definition of electrical system interfaces and integration
• Experience with systems integration and test
• Experience presenting technical information to customers, contractors or upper management
• Secret Clearance
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• Master’s Degree in Engineering
• SBIRS or OPIR experience
• Experience in hardware integration, analysis and test
• Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
• Able to effectively manage team priorities and assign tasks
• Top Secret or SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs