Lockheed Martin Electronics Power Engineer in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Optical Center of Excellence (OPCoE) department is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Electronics Engineer to work with Circuit Card & Circuit Card Assembly Design. You will design and perform the layout of the CCA/PWB for the switch matrix card, as well as, analyze and test the performance of the design.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
* This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experienced in analog circuit design
*This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
• Experienced in Analog and digital Power design
• Experienced in battery design
• Experienced in the manufacturing of circuit card assemblies.
• Component, subsystem, and/or box design preferred.
• Experience with power supply designs and mechanism controllers such as motor controllers.
• Experience with schematic capture and board layout tools
• Experience with design verification tools such as SPICE
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced laboratory environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience writing board specification and test procedures
• Experience in PCB design, and Test
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.