Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst - Procurement Card Administrator/Shelton, CT in Shelton, Connecticut
Description: Specific duties include:
- Review/approve P-Card applications.
- Validate that the intended use justifies issuing a P-
- Review/approve changes to the P-Card holder’s
- Request cancellation or suspension of P-Cards as
- Ensure for the delivery, implementation, and content
of P-Card training to P-Card holders, managers, and
- Ensure monthly reconciliations are completed.
- Confirm that all individual charges are reconciled or
formally disputed within the 60-day dispute window
- Report non-compliance or suspected violations of
this procedure to P-Card holders, their managers,
and other parties as appropriate for further
investigation, disciplinary action, or corrective
actions as appropriate
- Backup for AP functions and other Ad Hoc projects
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4 years of related, professional experience; or 2
years of related, professional experience with a related
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Program Finance, Accounting or AP experience
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal
- Experience and knowledge working with RMS systems
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (e.g.
Excel/PowerPoint, word etc.)
- Prior Pcard Administrator experience is a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs