Lockheed Martin CH-53K Sr. Capture Manager in Shelton, Connecticut
Description: Responsible for all aspects of capture management for the CH-53K program, including leadership of both direct Capture Management staff and CH-53K capture matrix teams. Responsibilities include:
• Capture planning, proposal development and leadership, negotiation, award and transition to execution teams. This includes new aircraft proposals, change proposals, new scope adds and supportability efforts. Focus on dual objectives of timeliness and full FAR/DFARS compliance.
• Managing the letter-of-direction (LOD) process to support the dual goals of customer expediency and Company exposure limitation.
• Continuous improvement of the capture process, with robust metrics and reporting.
• Regular NAVAIR Customer interface on both current proposals/negotiations and Planned Future Actions (PFA)
• Active engagement with Strategy & Business Development in developing and sustaining the Long Range Planning process, specifically with regard to Orders planning
• Supporting all CH-53K internal and customer reviews, including weekly Battle Rhythm and Program reviews and weekly reporting to Company and Customer leadership.
• Bid & Proposal (B&P) and Market Assist (MA) planning, budgeting and performance management.
Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.