CVS Health Home Healthcare Leader in Seminole, Florida
The Home Health Center – Market Lead is responsible for leading, directing and training the Home Health Center locations in their responsibility area. The HHC Market Lead will assist the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers in all areas of the business.
• Make recommendations regarding personnel, product, merchandising, expense control, sales initiative, and any other issues pertaining to the operation of the Home Health Centers •
• Responsibility to oversee that stores pre-qualifies all customers receiving reimbursable services and ensure regulatory compliance guidelines are followed. Will help monitor the paperwork and payment process of assigned and non-assigned Medicare benefits.
• When necessary, will coordinate staff in-service and educational activities, as well as performing new colleague orientation training • Will indirectly supervise the Home Health Center colleagues in their responsibility areas. Will make recommendations and keep an open line of communication with the Store Managers, District Managers and the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers.
• Monitor and comply with all Federal, State and company regulations affecting personnel and equipment
• On a continuing basis, will monitor department inventory levels and review that product replenishment is done in a timely manner•
• Assist stores to promote the Home Health Center department through the use of ongoing marketing materials, detailing functions and direct community interaction•
• Assist with motivation, progressive discipline and/or termination when necessary.
• Will make recommendations in the GAP performance review process for each colleague in their responsibility area.
• The above list may not be all inclusive and will include the ability to perform other duties as assigned.
• Requires at least (2) two years or similar related experience as Home Health Center department manager•
• This position will require extensive out of office travel •
• Ability to readily adapt in response to customer needs, to changes in schedules, and work priorities•
• Ability to work in a team environment •
• Adapt to new technology and be proficient in its operation•
• Be able to perform lifting, sitting, bending and sustain long periods of time of standing in a retail store environment.
• May require some lifting of heavy objects.
A minimum four-year business or medical degree is desired or related health industry experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/