Bank of America Software Developer - UI and Java Full Stack in Seattle, Washington
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Seattle based team to enhance authentication of bank applications by using Java, UI, and other emerging technologies.
Need to develop new applications while support existing ones. You may occasionally communicate to offshore team.
Work closely with our line of business and architects to provide implementation solutions to protect various software applications in bank.
Be able to create a prototype to prove the design.
Will document the current state of the application in terms of these parameters and also describes the future state.
Get involved in every release, every project, and all phases of development. At every step the lead reviews project artifacts to ensure that the application suites interests are adequately addressed.
Work one-on-one with team members to achieve higher yearly standards of successful and efficient application development process efficiency.
BS in Computer Science + 3 years’ work experience
• Knowledge of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
• Deep understanding of OO design is a must.
• Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC.
• Knowledge of test driven development.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment .
• Familiar with development tools Perforce, SVN, Maven, and Eclipse.
• Six Sigma experience
• Strong demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, time management
and organization skills.
• Team player with the ability to foster a team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comprehension of core business functions,
processes and operations.
• Experience working with the global delivery model
Posting Date : 08/30/2018
Seattle, WA, FIFTH AVENUE PLAZA, 800 5TH Ave,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.