Bank of America Small Business Consultant - International Area / Seattle, WA. (Bilingual in Chinese Preferred) in Seattle, Washington
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading Small Business Banking team at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. We’re looking for people with a passion for uncovering the needs of small business clients, including their personal banking needs, by using our extensive suite of products and tools.
As part of the Bank of America team, small business consultants (SBCs) have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. SBCs partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care. Your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face-to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The small business consultant role is the first step to a rewarding and successful career. At this stage you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms and tools needed to serve clients. Our comprehensive education program will help you get the necessary training and guidance along a defined path to help become the consultant you want to be.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Small Business Academy to develop as a consultant.
• Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
• Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal and external partners to use the full capabilities of the bank.
• Provide small business related guidance to financial center employees through huddles and team meetings.
• Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk, and client relationship care.
As a consultant, you can look forward to
• Incentive awards for meeting goals.
• Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to business sales, or small business banking.
• Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence clients.
• Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
• Has a proven sales track record.
• Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
• Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
• Experience with in-person customer service and sales.
• Experience working with small business clients.
• Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
• A working knowledge of small business products and services.
• Bilingual skills.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date : 10/12/2018
Seattle, WA, INTERNATIONAL BC, 525 S Jackson St,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.