CVS Health IVR Development Advisor in Scottsdale, Arizona
As an IVR Development Advisor, you will have a large impact on applications used within our call centers. This role is essential to ensuring the successful development and production of IVR applications. The IVR Development Advisor is responsible for the development and support of IVR applications through all stages of the SDLC.
Additional responsibilities of this role will include:
• Support full life cycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
• Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
• Leading smaller scale projects as Project Owner
• Serving as Tier 3 (application level) Production support for the Nuance IVR (NVP) system
• Add features and functionality to existing applications
• Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
• Complete required documentation of applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
• Complete required documentation of development processes.
• Consult, assist and advise other developers.
• 5+ years of overall IT experience
• 2+ years of IVR development experience with an Enterprise Level IVR
• Java or J2EE development experience
• 8 years of development experience
• Experience using Nuance IVR in a large scale WebSphere environment
• Experience using Cisco ICM and Avaya Telephony
• Experience working in the healthcare industry
• Ability to work with diverse teams
• Ability to take total ownership of assigned components
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Team Player, self-starter and be self-driven
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability and willingness to pick up and learn new technologies and build prototypes
Bachelor’s degree or a similar field is strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/