JPMorgan Chase CIB-Treasury Services-Escrow Sales Associate in San Francisco, California
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Sales Associate will work alongside the Senior Sales Officer, under their guidance, to assist in developing & cultivating:
• New relationships with under covered/ under penetrated law firms
• Maintaining/growing relationships with existing regional law firms
• Interacting with internal bankers in certain markets
This position will also entail evaluating transactions, presenting to various management committees, performing deal due diligence /KYC (e.g., performing the required background checks and obtaining all of the proper documentation in order to determine if a prospective clients meets JPM standards)
• Assist with client correspondence, including preparation of marketing and follow-up materials.
• Work closely with Sales to further business development by assisting in research and sales call preparation
• Timely input of deal information and call report activities into internal sales system and oversight of pipeline report and weekly pipeline meeting
• Develop understanding of deal acceptance criteria in order to be able to mitigate risk exposure to the firm.
• Review of clients before onboarding to ensure appropriate documentation is requested
• Handle communication with clients, Sales, Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) and Client Service to coordinate proper collection, tracking and loading of necessary KYC documentation
• Oversee KYC approval process by answering client and internal questions, addressing system issues and ensuring adequate KYC checks have been performed in advance of the deal closing
• Partner with WCOB and Compliance regarding risk issues as they arise and escalate as necessary
Strongcommunication skills to effectively sell the product to internal and externalchannels
Confidenceto manage existing relationships
Analyticalability to understand local market requirements and determine appropriatestrategy for the product
Collaborativebehavior to get internal support for business objectives and ensure high degreeof teamwork to satisfy client expectations
A goodunderstanding of risk and the ability to detect and highlight risk issues
Graduate orundergraduate degree from a recognized university
5+ years ofbanking, cash management and/or escrow experience
Relationshipand prospect selling experience
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.