Lockheed Martin Insider Threat Specialist - Raleigh, NC in Raleigh, North Carolina
Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will be a program management expert within the Cyber Insider Threat arena with understanding of how to plan, identify stakeholders, develop a program and team. Candidate will provide input to, facilitate and coordinate the roadmap and standup of the Insider Threat Program for USPS. Responsible for developing an insider threat program; Identify and Engage Stakeholders and identify RACI (board Members; Legal, CIO, HR, Audit Teams, Unions/Labor, Communications, USPIS, etc.), Plan and document, Assemble the team, Train the team, Develop and incorporate Governance and Oversight; Develop Communications plan; Launce program; Audit the program.
Desired Skills: • Experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
• Assess/Implement Technology: Review existing technology capabilities and limitations; Develop Baseline of normal Network Device Behaviors; Implement User Behavior Analytics tool
• Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Experience developing an insider threat program
• Experience reviewing policies for Insider Threat including Internal and External requirements, accountability and enforcement guidelines, BYOD rules, Social Media, Web Surfing, transfer of work materials, Remote access, Passwords, and Privileged Access, termination policies, etc.; Develop policies for Insider Threat Team/Analysts
• Familiarity with developing the process for Insider Threat Team including which types of alerts to evaluate (what is a credible threat?) , reporting, response and remediation steps
• Experience conducting a Risk assessment including trade secrets, salary data, proposal data, proprietary data, sponsor or Government National Security data, strategic plans, Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and your IT systems and servers, etc.; Identify Critical Assets and ensure plan is in place for each; Integrate Insider Threat into Enterprise Risk Assessments
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE or CEH
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.