Lockheed Martin Software Quality Engineer in Palmdale, California
Description: Responsible for implementation and performance to Aero Codes related to the Software Quality department, assigned engineer will be focused on software quality tasks and supporting other programs as needed. Successful applicant will work with engineering software developers to ensure compliance to Company, IPT and software quality requirements under minimum supervision. Perform/assist process, product, vendor and special quality evaluations/audits and author reports of same. Review and give input to RFQ, RFP's, etc. Provide software quality management with metrics, reports, schedules, and other support as necessary. Willing to travel, ability to work off-shift and weekends, when needed.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Software Engineering experience.
- Familiarity with standard software development processes.
- Familiarity with software revision processes and regression testing.
- Experience with software life cycle.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Software Quality or Quality Engineering experience.
- ASQ, CSQE/CQE.
- Proficiency with other SAP systems a plus
- Technical degree in Engineering, Math, or Science.
- High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals.
- Green Belt trained or certified.
- Experience with data manipulation and analytics.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs