Lockheed Martin Program Planner Senior in Palmdale, California
Description: --Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program--
This career level position provides planning/scheduling support for ADP Special Programs include the development and maintenance of the Program Integrated Master Schedule. Candidate will perform Critical Path analysis on schedule networks. Candidate will have knowledge and experience in an Earned Value Management (EVM) environment. Position interacts across a variety of program functional organizations such as engineering, procurement, contracts, business management, production and quality control. This position will develop insight and skill in the accurate and timely preparation and delivery of program schedule Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL). This position will be an active participant in the evaluation of program and project planning and scheduling products and practices and will be instrumental in the resultant remediation activities upon identification of gaps.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.*** This position requires an Active Secret Clearance to start.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Experience with Scheduling Software such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, ProjectView, Open Plan or other CPM Tool
- Working Knowledge of ANSI/EIA - 748 (EVMS Guidelines)
- Familiarity with LM PPM Command Media, Experience with DCMA Earned Value (EV) Audits
- Ability to perform Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)- Ability to perform and adjudicate schedule health metric anomalies
- Program Planning & Scheduling, Master Planner or Project Controls experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.