Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner Senior in Palmdale, California
Description: Selected individual will become part of the Demand Planning team in Palmdale and will join a select group of individuals who are responsible for providing material requirements planning (MRP) support to one or more Palmdale programs. Will attend / chair status meeting advising management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Will resolve issues that may arise in the manufacturing process by interfacing with all supporting organization. At times may be required to lead shortage meetings for specific programs. Will utilize SAP, shop floor management (SFM) and other software to perform tasks. Must be a self starter and posses strong interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills: * Prior MRP Planning experience
* SAP experience
* Production interface experience
* Supply Chain experience
* Experience leading cross functional teams
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent problem solving and written/oral communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience or combined education with experience.
* Experience in SAP or similar MRP system (ERP or Oracle - JD Edwards or Microsoft Dynamics)
* Experience in one or more of the following: (Demand Planning, Manufacturing Planning, Scheduling, Production Control, Supply Chain, Procurement, Buyer or Subcontract Management).
* Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.