Lockheed Martin Sys Integ Bus Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Description: Position is in the Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) organization supporting the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Business Area. This position will require interfacing with the RMS CIO staff along with various members of the RMS leadership community. The core responsibilities are based on a broad knowledge of IT, IT budgeting and portfolio management. This position is responsible for financial spend to the RMS IT CIO, this includes financial planning, estimating and actuals reporting. Assisting in planning and determining financial spend with strategic IT goals in mind.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- IT Financial planning and budgeting
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- IT Portfolio Reporting
- Driving portfolio metrics to better facilitate decision making
- Preparation of baselines, estimates, and forecasts
- Provide financial status, guidance and assistance to IT Functional Teams
- Prepares and presents financial status to lead and/or management.
- Track financial performance of control accounts and projects future funding requirements.
- Preparation and tracking of Work Authorization Documents.
Work location is preferred at a major RMS Site: Syracuse, NY, Owego, NY, Moorestown NJ, Orlando FL, Stratford CT and Manassas VA. May consider other RMS site locations. This is not a telecommuting position.
Desired Skills: - Demonstrated ability to facilitate management of budgets
- Thrives in team environment
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines well
- RMS or RMS IT business experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate discussions and workshops
- Strong Analysis, Organization and Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive activity to closure
- Self Motivated with strong analytical, communication and excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively present to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to organize and analyze data to drive decisions
- Ability to define, understand and translate business value metrics
- Knowledge of SAP/CFS finance applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of business / IT finance
- Proficient in MS Excel
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.