Lockheed Martin Senior Systems Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is looking for high performing Systems Engineers and Integration and Test Engineers to support a variety of F-16 flight simulator programs at its Training and Logistics Solution (TLS) Orlando, FL campus.
The selected candidate will have an exciting opportunity working on Lockheed Martin F-16 flight simulators. The candidate will support systems engineering and integration and test activities.
The selected candidate must have:
• An understanding of simulation-based training system architectures, subsystem designs, requirements management approaches
• Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplined team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and associated processes
• Willingness to support infrequent domestic and foreign travel assignments
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Strong domain knowledge and experience with fast jet aircraft platform simulation (e.g. weapon systems, avionics, flight modeling, etc.)
• Experience with model-based engineering methodologies (e.g., OOSEM, RUP SE, Harmony-SE)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Relevant professional certifications (e.g., CSEP, PMP, PMI-ACP)
• Experience with the DOORS requirement management tool
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs