Lockheed Martin Reliability Engineer / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: This Reliability Engineering position is for the AGMS Program (JAGM-F/Falcon).
The primary job duty will be the execution of Reliability Analysis and Test activities (development of test plans, procedures, and execution).
Additional job duties may include:
• Supporting the Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
• Supporting the development of Reliability analyses
• Supporting the development of Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
• Support for design reviews and customer briefings
-Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
-Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
-The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part.
-Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
Where can you get to from Orlando?
-Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center.
-Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando.
-West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast.
-Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university OR equivalent professional experience with combined education.
Must have at least 2 years of professional experience
Candidates must have experience with one or more of the following:
-Performing reliability predictions.
Additional experience required:
-Proficiency with computer skills including Microsoft suite of applications, including Excel Pivot Tables.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Effective analytical problem solving skills.
-Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little or no direction and interface well with other program disciplines.
• Experience with performing reliability predictions or failure mode effects analysis.
• Experience with Reliability test activities such as HALT or Aging.
• Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little direction.
• Candidate should have strong computer skills.
• Candidate should be experienced with MS Office applications including a high level of proficiency with Excel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.