Lockheed Martin Program Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: Reporting to the F-35 Logistics (ALIS) Hybrid Product Support Integrator (HPSI) Product Sustainment Program Management Senior Manager, the selected candidate will have 1) P&L responsibility for cost, schedule, and technical content of the F-35 Logistics Production contracts, 2) Control Account Management (CAM) responsibility for the ALIS PM Office Budget, 3) serve as the ALIS Sustainment Business Rhythm Manager, and 4) serve as the ALIS Risk Manager. With current annual budgets exceeding $10m and the potential for significant longer term Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and Multi-Year contracting growth, this position is well placed within the F-35 Logistics Market Segment for program management career experience and growth in both a cost plus and fixed price environment. The successful candidate will lead a program execution team, lead Risk & Opportunity management for the IPT, and will have the responsibility to manage the overall ALIS Sustainment Business Rhythm workflow required to maintain a smooth running, fast-paced work environment.
The successful candidate will ensure consistent and accurate reporting within submission deadlines throughout the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting cycles for required ALIS Sustainment Program plans, reports, presentations, and other deliverables. The successful candidate will be accountable for a full set of program management responsibilities, including but not limited to the following key activities:
• Provide overall baselining, planning, organization, control, integration, execution, and completion of the RMS F-35 Production Contracts
• Ensure horizontal integration across the ALIS SDD, DSDD, and LRIP Programs
• Review proposals prior to submission for accuracy and completeness
• Ensure program operations are meeting or exceeding program goals and objectives
• Maintain and monitor program metrics to identify operational deficiencies, establish root causes and implement corrective actions to achieve all program cost, schedule, and technical objectives
• Identify and implement areas of process improvements for program policies and procedures
• Gather and prepare Internal Operating Review (IOR) charts on a monthly basis
• Gather and prepare weekly VP Staff Meeting Charts
• Gather and prepare HPSI Dashboard ALIS content
• Gather and prepare PMR Charts on a monthly basis
• Prepare for, and participate in, Monthly/Quarterly program reviews
• Provide weekly status reports to senior program management and customer representatives
• Adherence and execution of the F-35 Logistics Risk & Opportunity Mgmt Plan (ROMP)
• The successful candidate will have a direct relationship with the customer, and will frequently engage with various program stakeholders across the F-35 enterprise.
• Ability to manage hardware and software development efforts
• Proven knowledge of Systems Engineering processes and activities
• Familiarity with PowerPoint and experience building presentations
• Risk and Opportunity Management experience
• Full Spectrum Leadership Characteristics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organizations
• Previous PM/DPM experience
• Previous EVMS/CAM Experience
• Proposal Management Experience
• Integrated Management Plan (IMP) / Integrated Management Schedule (IMS) experience,
Familiarity with Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) or other Fighter/Military Jet Maintenance & Operations
Ability to obtain and maintain SECRET level clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.