Lockheed Martin Program Manager / JASSM / Engineering Services contract / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the Engineering Services contract for the Joint Air to Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) program. In this role, the PM will be responsible for ensuring timely awards of Technical Direction Letters (TDLs), providing status to internal and external stakeholders, and holding task leads accountable to technical, cost and schedule requirements. Additional responsibilities include the management of the JASSM product software enhancement activities that are required to continually improve the performance of the JASSM Baseline and JASSM-ER missiles. This role requires interfacing across multiple functions, suppliers, and customers. The Engineering Services Program Manager for the JASSM Engineering Services Contract will report to the JASSM Production Senior Program Manager.
• Leadership of cross-functional team with responsibility for quality/technical, schedule and cost performance
• Knowledge of risk identification and management
• Strong problem solving skills, with experience in root cause/corrective action
• Knowledge of proposals and negotiations
• Proven ability to work multiple, high-priority tasks in parallel
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
• Experience establishing strong customer relationships
• Quick learner
• Technical background
• Experience working with software development
• Experience working with suppliers and subcontract management
• Experience with missile systems & sub-systems
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Experience as Proposal Manager (proposal prep, EPP, negotiations, definitization)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs