Lockheed Martin Machine Learning, Signal and Image Processing Engineer, Orlando FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking an experienced professional with significant experience in Machine Learning, specifically experience using and designing Deep Convolutional architectures and Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) networks or similar approaches. Knowledge of Reinforcement learning for decision making is also a plus. The position will require the candidate to use Deep Learning techniques to detect, track and discriminate different classes of objects from high resolution video. The ability to define and design deep learning architectures/frameworks is highly desired. Knowledge of inertial tracking is highly desirable.
• Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, reinforcement learning or data mining practice.
• Prior experience with (Deep Convolutional) Neural Networks.
• Experience with Machine Learning (Deep Learning) including the utilization of popular toolkits as Keras/TensorFlow.
• Experience with one or more programming languages such as Python, MATLAB, or C++.
• Currently holds a Secret clearance or higher.
• Strong communicator with demonstrated ability to address customer needs in a dynamic environment.
• Inertial Tracking experience is highly desired.
• Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.