Lockheed Martin IT Software Asset Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is for a IT Asset Management Specialist for Lockheed Martin EO. This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position has responsibility for successfully maintaining day to day operational support as it relates to Asset Management of software licensing.
This position is member of a small team which is responsible for the successful coordination, documentation and reporting of EO-wide Asset Management activity.
The position will focus on understanding the needs and unique requirements of Software Asset Management, and how can we integrate IT Asset Management processes and activity to a set of standards and consistency process across EO and the enterprise. The role will work with Desktop, Server, Network, and IT Procurement teams to successfully plan, support, coordinate, and track assets throughout the asset’s lifecycle from procurement to deployment to disposition.
Comfortable working in a software asset management environment which supports a virtual organization model.
Daily activities also include, but are not limited to data analysis, and reporting; customer service, producing monthly metrics, and maintenance of asset information in asset management databases.
1. Work with the IT Service teams to improve enhance and add value to the IT asset management processes, reporting and systems, making IT asset management an enabler to EO and IT organizations.
2. Experience presenting to and working with leadership across IT
4. Work with IT teams to drive a consistent asset management model to monitor, measure and maximize the hardware footprint across RMS.
5. Work with the LM corporate team to support the integration of Asset Management with Service Management Functions.
6. Coordinate with Desktop, Server and Engineering Teams, the deployment of the Snow Inventory Agent across the RMS, enabling a consistent process for managing the hardware and software across all RMS platforms
7. Support the development of clear, and normalized software catalog to integrate with ServiceCentral
8. Data Analytics – Support and develop a analytics model which enables accurate and timing of both tactical and strategic decision making
Desired Skills: • Working knowledge of reconciling software licensing and software maintenance terms and conditions between procured rights and quantities with compliant deployment of software assets.
• Knowledge or Oracle Licensing and Adobe Licensing
• Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate software inventory levels. Report shortages, overages and all inventory levels monthly for replenishment.
• Ability to create, author and follow processes.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse team to develop and maintain technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems consistent with organizational objectives and compliant with all Lockheed Martin processes and procedures
• Proven outstanding customer service, influencing/negotiating skills
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of effective software asset management processes and procedures.
• Commitment to excellence and meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience with Procure-to-pay system(P2P) system,
• Demonstrates effective use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio
• Procurement and asset management hands on experience
Experience with formal asset management software products
• Experience in a call center environment providing remote support
• Knowledge of procurement principles
• Knowledge of asset management principles
• Knowledge of Information Technology support and functions
• Demonstrates effective use of Microsoft Excel to develop reports and charts for data analysis
• Strong and effective team player with demonstrated ability to communicate in a virtual team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.