Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Sr in Orlando, Florida
Description: Valley Forge, PA or Orlando, FL:
Under the general supervision of senior personnel, the Electronics Engineer will research, design, develop, document, , and maintain electronic assemblies and systems from concept definition through production to support the Avionics and teams.
Electronics Engineer responsibilities include: design , , and electronic circuits, circuit cards and assemblies for custom applications, and perform schematic capture. Specify, coordinate, and review both COTS and vendor generated electronic system development products and data packages, conduct product evaluations and support source selection decisions. Support electrical/electronic system troubleshooting exercises to include causal analysis and corrective action implementation. Liaison to Software, Systems, Manufacturing and Engineering during all phases of product development.
Participate in electronic trade studies of alternate product design solutions and specify the design and fabrication of control apparatuses and interface equipment for use in component level design verification, product acceptance, ESS and qualification testing.
*Must have an active FINAL or higher with an investigation within the last 5 years to be considered for this role.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Desired Skills: Experience in designing Power, Analog, and Digital circuitry, schematic capture, printed wiring board (PWB), and circuit card assembly (CCA) design.
- Usage of variety of power devices (DC/DC Converters, regulators, transformers, fuses, relays, batteries, etc.… )
- Experience working with Subcontractors and sub-tier suppliers
- Working knowledge of electronic component qualification requirements, including EMI/EMC and survivability.
- Familiarity with LMSSC CPE Program and other engineering processes and disciplines.
- Previous experience as a CPE of analog and digital electronics is desired.
- Experience in various phases of aerospace electronic component development cycle. Knowledge of front-end product development, including generation of requirements and interfaces, mechanical and
thermal packaging, analog and digital design, and transition to production experience
- Experience with automated test management software (Test Stand, Test Studio, LABVIEW or MATLAB)
- Developing proficiency in presentation and in written
Demonstrated experience in:
• Understanding of Electrical or Electronics theories and principles
• Design of Power, Analog, or Digital Electronic circuitry
• Testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
• Electrical circuit simulation (ORCAD, PSPICE, LTSPICE, or iCAPS)
• Electrical circuit analysis
* Must have an active FINAL SECRET or higher Clearance with an investigation within the last 5 years to be considered for this role.
* This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.