Lockheed Martin Cyber Intel Analyst Stf in Orlando, Florida
Description: • Coordinates resources during deployment/standup/assessment incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution.
• Employs advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
• Utilizes understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
• May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools providing indicators for boundary defensive measures, and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
• Interfaces with external entities including law enforcement organizations, intelligence community organizations and other government agencies such as the Department of Defense.
• Strong technical skills proficiency in the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch) and open source information collection. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Domain Name Service records
• Demonstrated experience in network security systems and products.
• Self-starter with the ability to proactively engage and develop relationships with intrusion set subject matter experts and analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP, and SNMP
• Must have a thorough understanding of the internet threat landscape and advanced persistent threats.
• Microsoft Windows, Linux (RHEL, SUSE).
• Risk Management Framework tools and procedures
• Developing and interpreting design requirements and implementation roadmaps, metrics and other controls to monitor and report on program progress and health
• Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA vulnerabilities
• Ability to work task assignments independently and effectively in a team environment
• BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience with running and manage security assessment events
• Experience in systems engineering, system security design and/or requirements analysis.
• Security-related certification (Security +, CISSP, CSSLP)
• must be able to travel up to 75%
- Demonstrated broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies including Network and Software Security, Network Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration testing by related work experience
- Familiarity with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance
- Experience with Network and Application Layer Firewall Technology
- Experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal relations and analytical skills
Desired skills :
- Demonstrable SME level experience with two or more of the following standards/guides: Common Criteria, NSTISSIP 11, DoD8500.1, DoD8500.2, JAFAN 6/3, DITSCAP, DIACAP, RMF, JSIG, CNSSI 1253.
- Experience leading and performing Cyber Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, and Security Technical Implementation
- Practical experience configuring and administrating Host Based Security System, Splunk, ArcSight, and other network monitoring, incident response, and logging tools.
- Practical experience hardening and/or testing Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, SQL and Oracle Databases, IIS and Apache webservers and network devices, to include various switches, routers and Firewalls.
- Other desired experience areas: Embedded Cyber, SW Secure Coding / Analysis, OSINT Analysis experience, System Engineering / Network Engineering / Network architecture and design experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.