Lockheed Martin Cyber Architect Sr Stf in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking a Cyber Architect with experience with Enterprise Security Services and technologies. In this role, you will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance regarding architectural solutions that meet overall business needs while also integrating necessary security controls. Work location at a major U.S. Lockheed Martin site strongly preferred.
This CIS Cyber Architect position supports CIS and Enterprise service offerings, overall enterprise-wide architectural evolution strategies, and enterprise technical standards. The optimal candidate for this role has the ability to produce creative design solutions in assigned domains that can be implemented in accordance to both cost and schedule, and also meet all demands of a wide and diverse customer base.
Responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Lead technical strategic planning of current and future enterprise security domains including those which may introduce new service areas.
- Develop and/or review Architectural security design following CIS standards and processes. Successfully develop technical assessments based upon analysis and trade studies.
- Proactive identification and resolution of security obstacles/issues affecting architectures and deployments. Work with LMC business areas to understand future needs.
- Work with customers, vendors and suppliers in exploration of technologies, services, and products to identify candidates for further exploration and development.
- Lead architectural design and development, prototyping, COTS evaluation (products and services), trade study analysis, for new or changing services.
- Lead proposal and presentation of concepts for new or changing services to leadership as well as peers.
- Directly perform as leading SME for significant subset of security services. Carry out all specific-service lead architect responsibilities for those disciplines.
- Provide mentoring and/or guidance to less senior technical professionals.
- Proven experience in strategy and requirements development
- Wide range of knowledge across IT disciplines including software, hardware and network engineering
- Ability to juggle the demands of multiple diverse customers while formulating & driving Enterprise-level security direction
- Proven effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven effective leadership skills
- Proven effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services being preferred)
- Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
- Experience with risk-based security engineering and threat modeling
- Experience designing and documenting recommended security reference architecture for computing environments.
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN, AT A MINIMUM, A SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Experience with IPv6 network technologies
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)
- Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
- Familiarity with FedRamp
- Demonstrated understanding / proficiency in application containerization, APIs, web services
- Knowledge of common DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack and others
- Demonstrated experience utilizing agile frameworks for project lifecycle
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks such as PCI, PII / Privacy Shield, SOX, etc.
-Experience with PLM, ERP and MES systems
-Experience with ITAR restrictions
-Experience with Multi-Level Security
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs