Lockheed Martin Communications Rep Staff in Orlando, Florida
Description: Primary Responsibilities
Partner with TLS Business Development function and other functional support as required.
• Develop and execute a plan to elevate our training and logistics narrative connected to the National Defense Strategy.
• Proactively identify, vet and secure external opportunities (e.g. media interviews, panels & keynote speaking opportunities at industry events, community events, ERG forums, etc.) for key SMEs.
• Partner across the corporation to share one Lockheed Martin stories from design through sustainment.
• Liaise with Business Development on high visibility marketing events.
Lead F-35 Training market segment communications.
• Develop an executive communications plan for TLS F-35 Training vice president, including themes and key messages for capture and keep sold campaigns.
• Develop a steady drumbeat of executive engagement with employees through site visits and employee roundtables, webcast, video messages and new tools as appropriate
• Increase employee knowledge and understanding of business direction and objectives.
• Apply strategic and enterprise thinking to shape F-35 Training employee experience and external engagement campaigns, ensuring purposeful communications achieve desired results, including aligning efforts to RMS’ culture transformation efforts.
• Advance employee communications with the F-35 audience and considering new communications tools and engagement techniques.
• Identify stories and maintain an integrated content calendar on both internal and external channels, including video and social media.
• Exceptional writing, editing, video and oral communications skills with the ability to convey highly complex information in clear, compelling ways.
• Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and executive leadership.
• Ability to plan, organize and support employee and organizational events, executive communications, marketing and media events. Ability to handle multiple priorities under deadlines.
• Ability to collect and interpret metrics to influence strategic direction in communications plans.
• Exceptionally motivated self-starter who performs independently and works effectively under competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Familiarity with new communications trends and industry techniques.
• Quick study with an attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Minimum of eight years’ experience working in the Communications field with a related degree is desired.
• Prior experience planning and executing employee and executive communications, including writing for the web, video production or internal and external audiences and a strong understanding of AP style.
• Excellent strategist with keen creative instincts and expertise influencing leadership to achieve desired outcomes.
• Motivated self-starter who performs without appreciable direction and works effectively under competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Proven quick study with an attention to detail and a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Familiarity with contemporary communications trends and industry techniques, including social media and visual storytelling.
• Understanding of analytics and analysis to influence strategic decisions and direction.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs