CVS Health Accounts Receivable Representative in Orlando, Florida
CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing team at our Orlando facility as an Accounts Receivable Specialist! You will sit on a dynamic team that supports our Infusion Services patients. This role is in an ever changing, energizing environment that provides you with the opportunity for learning new skills and continuing to grow your career.
In this role, you will support our Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department with various A/R functions for Specialty Infusion. You will handle the completion of Patient Financial Services (PFS) tasks, including patient and payer follow up as needed. The PFS tasks you will complete include billing and/or accounts receivable follow-up while maintaining quality and productivity requirements. You will build and submit accurate and timely claims to payers, as well as research and analyze unpaid claims. You will be assisting in the resolution of denials, partial payments, and payment variances.
In the Accounts Receivable role you will:
• Maintain and release all-ship-verified claims for all third party claim accounts within established time frame as assigned Resolve errors and make claim edits assigned in work queues
• Follow work list prioritization of accounts for resolving accounts and/or submitting claims
• Contact payers and patients when necessary for PFS processes
• Request relevant information from appropriate Revenue Cycle and clinical departments as required through the course of the PFS processes
• Make necessary adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
• Complete A/R adjustments and request other adjustments where permitted and appropriate
• Adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Healthcare
• 1+ years working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
1+ years of experience working Collections / Accounts Receivable within Healthcare
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs