CVS Health Senior Living eMAR Specialist in Ohio
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Senior Living eMAR Specialist will serve as the primary customer service person for Senior Living Communities when implementing, troubleshooting, and training on eMAR (electronic medication administration record) systems that are interfaced with Omnicare. This position will work closely with external eMAR vendors, Omnicare’s digital team, local operations team, account management, and assisted living teams (internal operations) to ensure a seamless and successful implementation occurs. This role will initially focus on a specific region(s) and will require maximizing the corporate and local Omnicare team’s engagement within this process. As part of the Senior Living team, the Senior Living eMAR Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring we optimize participation and retention within these communities.
To be successful in these in this role you will possess the following:
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and facilitation skills
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills including planning and adherence to an established schedule
• Ability to negotiate and influence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn and apply job related healthcare and other software
Development of eMAR Integrations and Change Management Programs.
Delivery of Training and Key Communications among Stakeholders and Project Team.
Implementation of eMAR interface integrations, troubleshooting, and partnering with OCR digital and external eMAR vendors to ensure a successful integration.
Ensure we are driving participation and retention within our eMAR communities.
Participate in other various tasks as needed e.g. Leadership Updates (QBR, Regional, etc.), Stakeholder Alignment.
**Candidate can live anywhere within the Continental United States, preferably within the Midwest or Eastern parts of the country. Heavy travel including overnight travel will be required.
• Past experience working in person with customers in a customer service, account management, or related role
• Past experience working with eMAR systems
• Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including overnight travel
• Valid driver’s license and ability to provide proof of insurance
• Long term care industry experience
• Thorough understanding of the assisted living industry, including state regulations applicable to assisted living
• Familiarity with pharmacy operations and processes
• Familiarity with Assisted Living Facility eMAR vendors and system
• Four year degree in business or industry related field or comparable work experience
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs