JPMorgan Chase Corporate Investment Bank - Finance & Business Management – CIB Risk Project Manager – Associate in Newark, Delaware
J.P.Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Corporate and Investment Bank Finance & Business Management's goals are to ensure a sound control environment and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. This team is looking for an Associate to support the broad program, project & process agendas of the CIB Governance and Program Management group. Our group supports a mixture of projects related to Finance and Risk, including Strategic, Operational and Regulatory initiatives across multiple businesses and functions in the Corporate and Investment Bank.
• Defining project plan for a project or a workstream
• Quality execution against a project plan
• Identifying and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
• Managing communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
• Building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders in the different sub lines of business and functions our team supports
• Partnering with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
• Coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
• Developing and presenting senior level status updates and materials
• Providing business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, be confident and have excellent communication skills. The role has global exposure, accountability and responsibility.
• 2-4 years project and process management experience
• Relationship building, influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Established track record of project delivery in a complex environment
• Strong oral and written Communication and Presentation skills
• Strong analytical, structured approach to problem solving
• Strong people and organizational management skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
• Ability to work independently and be self motivated
• Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage changes in plan
• Regulatory knowledge a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.