Bank of America Liquidity Strategies Team: Quantitative Analysis on Liquidity Products (Global Equities) in New York, New York
The ideal candidate has a data and technology skill set for studying large data sets through quantitative methods. The candidate will be the primary quantitative analyst for different routing products: develop and create detailed metrics for evaluation of the performance the ATS, Smart Order Router and Market Access components. The candidate will also be in charge of analysis and reporting for various matching engine technologies. The candidate's detailed analysis will evaluate retail executions relative to Rule 605 and key metrics for order routing disclosures per Rule 606.
· Working knowledge of equity market structure of venue selection/rules of engagement
· Highly motivated and strong desire to learn business and, where appropriate, new technologies
· Working kdb or R or python experience necessary as a research language
· Strong team work and ability to collaborate with others
· Excellent communication skills to work with sales, product, technology, and traders globally
· Experience with real time trading and technology systems
· Familiarity with algorithmic trading
· Knowledge of equities, options, FX, or futures trading microstructure (tick data)
· Exposure to dealing with large data sets, data quality controls, data validation
· Presentation / Visualization skills
· Familiarity with databases and software engineering and Unix
Posting Date : 10/12/2018
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.