JPMorgan Chase Internal Communications Associate - Commercial Banking in New York, New York
Analyst/Associate, Internal Communications
Commercial Banking, JPMorgan Chase
New York or Chicago
This candidate will support internal communications and employee engagement for JPMorgan Chase’s Commercial Banking business and the firm’s Market Leadership Team (MLT) program.
This person will support Commercial Banking’s communications strategy, generating fresh ideas and content to educate and celebrate our clients and employees. This person will also support the firm’s market leadership team program, which is an important institution that brings together senior leaders from all lines of business to deliver the firm locally as one cohesive and united team to enrich the communities where we live and work.
This candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker and hard worker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. With a passion to uncover compelling stories, write and edit outstanding content, and ability to act as a team player are a must. This person will collaborate with multiple executives, businesses and colleagues across the firm.
• Develop compelling surround sound communications plans
• Tell engaging stories that celebrate our clients and employees by using multiple channels and mediums
• Oversee weekly newsletters (e.g., MLT Newsletter, MLT Chair’s Checklist)
• Serve as a publisher for intranet news sites to keep employees informed
• Manage and distribute local MLT newsletters
• Write, edit and maintain quality control of various internal content
• Maintain a calendar of major events, executive market visits and regional MLT meetings
• Plan and execute town halls and events that showcase business highlights and employees
• Collaborate with other communicators across the firm (e.g., Corporate Responsibility, Finance, HR, Diversity and Inclusion)
• Help executives create engaging presentations
• Partner closely with design team to tell visual stories
• 3+ years of experience in internal communications or business management
• Outstanding writing and editing skills
• Ability to identify, tell and share great stories
• Basic understanding of the financial services industry
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to navigate complex organizations
• High level of independence, energy and integrity; demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts accountability and responsibility
• Ability to effectively advise, partner and collaborate with executive team members and peers in order to execute on assignments
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Additional software skills (e.g., Photoshop, HTML) a plus
• Act as a team player and be willing to collaborate and contribute on both a strategic and tactical level
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.