JPMorgan Chase Digital Product Associate in New York, New York
Digital Product Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to play an active role in helping to define and execute our product roadmap. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team, including technology, strategy, marketing, legal, risk and controls with a primary focus on the data aggregation and API banking space.
A successful candidate will be passionate about delivering great customer experiences, managing a strong risk and controls environment, have a strong understanding of the underlying technology, as well as trends in Fintech, digital banking and data aggregation. This position will provide a unique opportunity to work with a number of Fintech companies while developing and bringing to market solutions for our banking customers.
· Contribute to the strategic development, ongoing refinement & execution of the aggregation and third party banking product roadmap
Work closely with our Technology organization to implement defined strategy as well as to provide a voice in technical direction
Understand API options for aggregation and drive strategy for external interfaces, clearly communicate options and recommendations
Lead product role for internal implementation of selected strategy
· Partner and work with Fintech and data aggregation companies to develop and execute on initiatives and operationalize processes and procedures
· Manage existing features and actively lead the research, definition and development of new features to advance the product roadmap
· Continually drive a strong risk and controls environment for the business
· Build relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across JPMorgan Chase and external partner business and technology organizations
· 3-5 years product management experience – including defining user experience needs, writing requirements, creating product value propositions, managing controls and developing and executing on roadmaps
- Experience in or with Technology organizations in order to understand the technical nature of this product
· Experience with managing vendors and/or developing partnerships and working with third party companies
· Passion for fintech, mobile & web technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies in financial data aggregation and/or API banking
· Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions and drive work forward
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to senior stakeholders
· Experience working in Agile/scrum teams preferred
Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required; MBA preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.